In order to avoid waiting times, it is absolutely necessary to pre-register a delivery with our customer service and logistics team. Consequently, registered deliveries are also given preferential treatment.
Deliveries in suction tankers and tank trucks:
Monday to Thursday: 07.00h - 15.30h / Friday: 07.00h - 12.30h.
Deliveries of general cargo such as IBCs, barrels, etc.:
Monday to Thursday: 07.00h - 14.00h / Friday: 07.00h - 11.00h
For appointments and questions regarding your order, please contact our customer service and logistics team available under the following contact details:
- Initial sampling – overall visual and chemical assessment of the waste
- Allocation of the treatment procedure
- Offer preparation
- Order placement by the customer
- Material delivery/collection
- Identification analysis upon receipt of material and comparison with the initial sample
- Acceptance of the waste by a chemist
- Confirmation of waste acceptance on the AVR delivery note or, for hazardous waste, by countersigning the waste manifest
- Invoicing - for hazardous waste, sheet 3 of the waste manifest is also sent to the customer
Our waste treatment facility has a wide range of approved waste key numbers for the collection and treatment of solid and liquid industrial waste.